Friday, October 23, 2015

Pumpkin Decorating Contest


The book fair has ended, and my library is back to normal. It was fun while it lasted, and all the hard work was worth every minute when I saw the excitement in the students purchasing brand new books.  On top of the students being able to purchase their own books for home, I will be able to use the proceeds to purchase new books and supplies for the library. 

Next week, we have the pumpkin decorating contest in the library. Be sure to bring your pumpkin decorated like your favorite book character! The winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 28th. I can't wait to see all the decorated pumpkins. 

I just finished reading The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy. This book is the first book in a great series called The League of Princes. It is also one of this year's bluebonnet books. If you have read this book, be sure to visit my BlueBonnet response page and fill it out for credit. 


What are you reading this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment